Disclaimer and Copyright Notice
From World War I Document Archive
Revision as of 13:05, 5 July 2007 by Rdh7
- You are welcome to quote from, link to, or make other scholarly, non-profit use of these World War I webpages,
- but it would be proper to acknowledge and cite your source.
- The files found at http://wwi.lib.byu.edu, including all aliases and subfiles,
- are copyrighted in their form and organization.
- This World War I Primary Document Archive is affiliated with the Great War Primary Document Archive, Inc. (GWPDA), relying on GWPDA for the hosting of categories VI and VII, and on the WWW Virtual Library for category VIII.
- However, the remaining files comprising this archive on the BYU Server are under the aegis of Brigham Young University and Richard Hacken.
- While the managers of this site exercise all possible caution, neither they nor Brigham Young University are to be held responsible for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or copyright status of any materials made publicly accessible here.
Return to WWI Document Archive Main Index Page