Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
From World War I Document Archive
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
:[[Image:romanviii.gif]] '''[The Medical Front]'''
Revision as of 05:01, 6 May 2006
This archive of primary documents from World War I has been assembled by volunteers of the World War I Military History List (WWI-L).
International in focus, the archive intends to present in one location primary documents concerning the Great War.
This site is linked from
- EuroDocs: Primary Historical Documents from Western Europe
- and from the Documents Room of Carrie: A Full-Text Electronic Library
When citing documents from this archive, you are invited to consult
Modern Language Association Documentation Style for Citing Sources from the World Wide Web.
Pre - 1914 - 1914 - 1915 - 1916 - 1917 - 1918 -Post - 1918
- WWI Image Archive
- (See also IX. Links to Other WWI Sites (below)
Find out more about this global community of WWI historians, students & enthusiasts. The World War I Document Archive resides on the server of the Brigham Young University Library
and has been visited this number of times since February 1996.
Comments, corrections and suggestions are welcome:
- Richard Hacken (hacken @ byu.edu)
- or Jane Plotke (cd078 @ gwpda.org).
Thanks for artistic design to:
- Alan Albright and Micheal Shackelford
Please read our disclaimer