Post - 1918 Documents
From World War I Document Archive
Revision as of 12:20, 30 January 2008 by Rdh7
- History of Intelligence (B), British Expeditionary Force in FranceJanuary 1917 - April 1919
- P.H. Kerr's Advocacy of the League of Nations29 January 1919Given to Lloyd George as part of a proposal for Britain to proceed with league negotiations.
- Report of Commission to Determine War Guilt6 May 1919Determining that the war had been "premeditated" and "deliberate" on the part of the Central Powers
- President Woodrow Wilson's Address in Favour of the League of Nations25 July 1919In an ultimately doomed campaign
- Henry Cabot Lodge Against the League of Nations12 August 1919The Senate Majority Leader's virulent opposition
- Covenant of the League of Nations1919 - 1924
- The King-Crane Report28 August 1919
- Intelligentsia / Lenin to Gorky15 September 1919
- Treaty of Neuilly27 November 1919
- Treaty of Trianon4 June 1920
- Peace Treaty of Sèvres10 August 1920
- U.S. 19th Amendment: Women's Right to Vote18 August 1920Including a facsimile copy of the amendment proposal
- A Report on Mesopotamia by T.E. Lawrence22 August 1920
- Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1920.
- Inaugural Address of Warren G. Harding4 March 1921Signaling an American return to isolationism
- Anglo-Soviet Trade Agreement16 March 1921
- US Peace Treaty with Austria24 August 1921
- US Peace Treaty with Germany25 August 1921
- US Peace Treaty with Hungary29 August 1921
- Commission des Réparations, Etat des obligations de l'Allemagne au titre des réparations, etc.Paris: Félix Alcan, 30 April 1922 - en français -
- San Remo Convention24 July 1922
- The Hague Rules of Air WarfareDecember 1922 - February 1923(Never adopted)
- April 10, 1923
- Straits Treaty24 June 1923
- Treaty of Lausanne24 July 1923
- Geneva Protocol for the Prohibition of Poisonous Gases and Bacteriological Methods of Warfare17 June 1925
- Treaty Providing for the Renunciation of War as an Instrument of National Policy(Kellogg-Briand Pact)27 August 1928
- Special Committe on Investigation of the Munitions Industry (Findings)
- 24 February 1936.
- Audio Recordings of Dr. Roland G. Usher reporting on the founding of the United Nations (in San Francisco) for KSD Radio (St. Louis).Digitally remastered from the original KSD studio recording master disks.April 27, 1945, San FranciscoThis radio broadcast is dated April 27, 1945. There were 3 disks to the set.Disk 1 contained the commentary of Charles G. Ross, contributing editor of the St. Louis Post Dispatch.The recording is only of disks 2 and 3. The recording begins with disk 2 at the end of Mr. Ross's commentary.
May 4, 1945, San FranciscoThis radio broadcast is dated May 4, 1945. There were 3 disks to the set.Disk 1 contained the commentary of Charles G. Ross, contributing editor of the St. Louis Post Dispatch.The recording is only of disks 2 and 3. The recording begins with disk 2 at the end of Mr. Ross's commentary.(April-May 1945; large audio files -- best played with broadband reception).