The World War I Discussion List
From World War I Document Archive
Revision as of 04:15, 2 April 2009 by Rdh7
- The World War I Military History discussion group -- or WWI-L -- supervised by Mark Parillo at Kansas State University (email@example.com), is one of several lists dealing with military history on the Internet. Since May 1994, when it was founded by Steve Baldwin and Jane Plotke, WWI-L has included an international membership of historians, scholars and students in its internet e-mail community numbering hundreds of members from around the world. WWI-L deals with the period of approximately 1890-1920, and topics under discussion vary and include the whole range of the Great War era -- military, diplomatic, social, economics, and the arts.
- This web site has been greatly helped by efforts and material contributions (images and text) from WWI-L members.
- You may subscribe to WWI-L by sending an e-mail to
- - Pete Matcham, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- - Geoffrey Miller, (email@example.com).